Shop the Tropics pop up event is back THIS THURSDAY (6th March) – and this time they are holding free health, beauty and fashion workshops too + shopping! The venue this time is Commune cafe at Phoenix Park – more details on the event click here.
Check out the workshop schedule below, and you can reserve your seat too (seats are limited so highly recommend you book a seat!). And tickets are free – what’s not to love?!
9:15AM – 9:45AM: Survive Singapore workshop by Carmen from surviveSG.com
- Clever tips from those who have lived in SG to beat the heat & humidity
- Identify scary chemicals in your health & beauty products
10:00AM – 10:30AM: Eat and drink yourself healthy by JOOB and Sabine’s Baskets
- Juice detox workshop by JOOB
- Identify those exotic fruits & vegetables by Sabine from Sabine’s Baskets
10:45AM – 11:15AM: Styling workshop: Accessories
- Learn how to select the right accessories to compliment your lifestyle and look – from day to night! Features tribe bags,
Shop the Tropics pop up event
When: Thursday 6 March 2014 from 8:30am to 7:30pm
Where: Commune – 308 Tanglin Road, Phoenix Park, Singapore 247974